To provide a voice for abused and neglected children in Bedford, Coffee and Franklin Counties.
Every abused and neglected child who enters the court system has a special advocate.
- ADVOCACY - Providing a voice for the children to express their needs and desires to be heard.
- COMMITMENT - Passionate about about our role and responsibility to the child and their best interest
- STABILITY - Working to provide consistency for the child
- PROTECTION - Focused on the well-being of the child.
- PERMANENCE - Striving to achieve a safe, long-term haven where the child can thrive.